Bishamon Pneumatic Rotating Pallet Positioner
Product Code: B1030
- EZ Loaders are designed to eliminate worker bending by automatically raising and lowering pallets during loading or unloading without the useof mechanical springs, motors or hydraulics.
- The new EZ loader can now handle a wide range of weight capacities from 110 kilos to 1800 kilos.
- The EZ Adjust knob - a three position knob that allows adjustment of the collapsed capacity without changing the air pressure.
- EZ Loaders also allow easy pallet rotation for near-side loading so the worker does not have to reach or strain.
- As the load weight changes, the EZ Loader automatically adjusts, keeping the top of the load at a convenient working height.
- The patented pneumatic system found only on the EZ Loader has proven to be the choice of industry professionals worldwide.
- Load Capacity: 110-1800kgs
- Low Height: 267mm
- Max Height: 775mm
- Base Frame Size: 617x1245mm (WxL)
- Unit Weight: 220kgs
|Shipping Weight||250.0000 kg|
|Shipping Width||1.200 metres|
|Shipping Height||0.800 metres|
|Shipping Length||1.200 metres|
|Shipping Cubic||1.152000000 m3|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.