2 Tonne Capacity Caged Goods Lift
Product Code: LT7290
- Ideal for transporting goods to 2nd level or mezzanine area
- Self-lubricating bushings on pivot points
- Removable lifting eyes to facilitate installation and maintenance.
- Upper platform fitted with Aluminium safety bar preventing descent on contact with obstructions
- Low volt (24v) control box with up-down buttons.
- Internal power pack equipped with relief valve against overloading and compensated flow valve for controlled lowering speed
- Heavy duty cylinders with drainage system and check valve to stop the lift table lowering in case of hose burst
- Safety clearance between scissors to prevent trapping during operation.
- Push button pendant control with up, down and emergency stop (two supplied)
- This Lift table is fitted with a Safety Curtain and Guard Railing as pictured
- Power Supply: 240V Single Phase
- Capacity: 2000kg
- Platform Size (LxW):
- Base Frame Size (LxW):
- Maximum Height: 3000mm
- Minimum Height: 560mm
- Lift time: 55-65 seconds
- Safety Railing Height: 1200mm
- Gate opening width: 1150mm
- Unit Weight: 650kg
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.
Please Note: For product user manuals, installation and/or assembly instructions please click on the red button below and fill in your details.