Liftex Max Scissor Lift Table- 1250kg
Product Code: LT7212Clearance Sale
- These lift tables can be applied in many work places to increase productivity and safety.
- Loads can be elevated or lowered to optimum heights at the push of a button.
- Heavy duty design and construction
- High quality European power packs
- Suitable for on floor applications or in-floor pit applications
- Self lubricating bushings on pivot points
- Removable lifting eyes to facilitate installation and maintenance
- Platform fitted with safety bar preventing descent on contact with obstructions
- 3 phase power supply (unit supplied with 2.4 metre long lead for connection into the electrical supply)
- Low volt (24v) control box with up-down buttons with E-Stop provided with pendant priced separately.
- Internal power pack equipped with relief valve to prevent overloading
- Compensated flow valve for controlled lowering speed
- Heavy duty cylinders with drainage system and check valve to stop lowering in case of hose burst
- Designed to be used with Powered Pallet Trucks and LLOP
- Capacity: 1250kg
- Table Size: 1200 x 1200mm
- Min Height: 250mm
- Max Height: 950mm
- Stroke Height: 700mm
- Raise Time: 18 Seconds
- Unit Weight: 400kg
- Pendant Control Cable Length: 6mtrs
- Lift Table Colour: (blue)
- Integrated Manual Turntable (yellow)
- Turntable Diameter: 1100mm
- Turntable Rotation locked when in lowered position
- Armour protection on all hydraulic hoses
- Overload protection valves to ensure only specified maximum weight is lifted
- IP54 rating on Electrical and Hydraulic systems
- Mechanical props for safe and secure maintenance
- Chromed, honed and air tested hydraulic cylinders
- All cylinders tested to 30% overload
- Sealed for life maintenance free bearings
- Warranty: One Year
- Minimum Pit Size: 1250x1250x260
- Liftex Max is a high performance lift table with over 10,000 units in operation globally
- Compliant to AS1418
- Lift table will work in temperatures down to minus 5 degrees
|Shipping Weight||280.0000 kg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.
Please Note: For product user manuals, installation and/or assembly instructions please click on the red button below and fill in your details.