Retractable Crane Loading Deck
Product Code: CCLP30-RD
The CCLP30-RD Retractable Crane Loading Deck is a safe, convenient and cost effective access solution for loading and unloading materials at multi-storey and high rise projects by crane. Designed to suit smaller construction or demolition projects with limited or constrained space and lighter material loads, this temporary platform helps increase site safety and productivity, while reducing labour time and costs.
- Allows materials and equipment to be loaded on or off different levels by cranes during construction
- Retractable design allows vertical stacking of decks
- Retracts almost flush with building (150mm protrusion) increasing usable loading space when using multiple decks
- Lightweight unit easily rolls in and out for loading by one operator
- 3 Tonne WLL
- Quick & easy installation
- Simple locking system
- 4 adjustable aluminium support props supplied
- Front and rear safety chains for added safety
- Stackable for storage and transport ease
- Enamel paint finish
- Working Load Limit (WLL): 3000kg (uniformly distributed load)
- Concentrated Load: 2000kg over 1 square metre
- Overall Platform Dimensions - retracted*: 4765(l) x 2500(w) x 1610(h) mm
- Overall Platform Dimensions - extended*: 4765(l) x 2500(w) x 1610(h) mm
- Outboard Dimensions: 2800(l) x 2435(w) mm
- Internal Clearance: 2850(l) x 1900(w) mm
- Inboard Dimensions (inside building space): 4616(l) x 2500(w) mm
- Adjustable Height (as supplied std): 2206 - 3756mm
- Unit Weight: 1830kg
|Shipping Weight||1830.0000 kg|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.
Please Note: For product user manuals, installation and/or assembly instructions please click on the red button below and fill in your details.