Dumpmaster Bin Tippers
Dumpmaster wheelie-bin tippers are the ultimate solution to empty bins and drums weighing up to 300kg at virtually any height. The tipping action of a Dumpmaster is one of the safest, most efficient, and easiest to use systems in the world.
- Dumpmasters are highly versatile and can be used in numerous applications, ranging from emptying rubbish bins into skips to pouring food ingredients into hoppers or mixers.
- No matter what the application, Dumpmasters have proven to be safe, reliable and economical to operate, year after year.
- Dumpmaster bin lifters have a unique tipping action whereby bins are lifted straight up, and then gently rolled forward around the lip of the skip or hopper being emptied into.
- The basic design can be modified to suit a wide range of bin sizes, shapes, and weights.
- Standard drums and bins do not require clamping – simply place on the cradle and press the ‘Raise’ button
- Dumpmasters can be fitted with multi-purpose cradles which can empty all standard sizes from 80 to 240 litre bins or even 80 to 360 litre bins with no adjustment
- These bin tippers listed below are our standard tipping heights however these can be made with tipping heights up to 6 metres
- Dumpmasters are Electric-Hydraulic bin tippers and are offered with a choice of 1-phase, 3-phase, battery or air-operated hydraulic power packs.
- (Note: Air-operated systems are generally for use in hazardous environments only)
- Overall Width: 950mm
- Overall Length: 1150mm
|DM700||Dumpmaster Bin Tipper||700mm||1765mm||250kg|
|DM1200||Dumpmaster Bin Tipper||1200mm||2265mm||250kg|
|DM1500||Dumpmaster Bin Tipper||1500mm||2565mm||250kg|
|DM1800||Dumpmaster Bin Tipper||1800mm||2865mm||250kg|
Choice of battery operated, single phase power, three phase power or air operated
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.
Please Note: For product user manuals, installation and/or assembly instructions please click on the red button below and fill in your details.