3 Tier Convertible Trolley
Product Code: V1700
- The V1700 3 Tier Convertible Trolley is one of a kind.
- It can be configured with over 6 trolley combinations to suit multiple applications.
- The middle and top shelves are reversable, meaning you can have the smooth side up. If you require a tray, simply flip the shelf.
- These shelves can also be mounted flat, sloping forwards or backwards.
- The 3 tier trolley has quality castors for smooth as well as effortless moving, fitted with a foot release braking system.
- Rubber Castors - 2 x swivel, 2 x fixed castors
- Powdercoated Blue Finish
- Mesh Size: 50x50mm
- Load Capacity: 500kg
- Castors: 200mm
- Handle Height: 960mm
- Platform Size: 1140x490mm
- Bottom Platform Height: 220mm
- Overall Size (LxWxH): 1240x490x1460mm
- Unit Weight: 88kg
- 6 Varations can be made from this 1 trolley
|Shipping Width||0.800 metres|
|Shipping Height||0.600 metres|
|Shipping Length||1.500 metres|
|Shipping Cubic||0.720000000 m3|
|Unit Of Measure||ea|
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.