Product Code: MD660
- MegaDumpers® provide a solution for emptying larger bins weighing up to 750kg
- MegaDumpers® are based on the proven tipping action of the Dumpmaster® and represent one of the safest, most efficient, and easiest to use bin emptying solutions in the world
- Originally designed for tipping 660 and 1100 litre bins weighing up to 750kg, the MegaDumper can tip to any height from 700mm to 5 metres or more, and comes standard with full-cage guarding
- Standard tip heights from 1.2m to 1.8m but can be built economically to any height
- Standard machine are built to suit all wheelie bins, from 60L, 80L, 120L, 140L, 240L up to either 660L or 1100L wheelie bins. All cradles require absolutely no clamping, and come with a simple retainment system which needs almost no input from the operator
- Custom cradles available to suit other bins and drums
- MegaDumpers® are available with 1-phase, 3-phase, air or battery power packs. Battery-powered tippers have a sealed battery and an industrial quality ‘float’ charger built in
- Available with either bolt down lugs or four castors, 2 with brakes
- Industrial grade galvanised frame
- Suitable for indoor or outdoor use
- Guarding includes a swing-up door with solenoid operated door lock, preventing all access to moving parts while machine is in operation. Machine is also immobilised while door is open
- Machine can be specified to meet AS/NZ 4024:2014 safety requirements. This includes a double door lock system, an in-built electronic evaluation unit, and comprehensive array of additional guarding panels.
Foot Print Size (WxL)
|MD660||MegaDumper Bin Tipper - 660L||1500, 1800, 2100mm||1800x1400mm||*T + 1692mm|
|MD1100||MegaDumper Bin Tipper - 1100L||1500, 1800mm||1800x1650mm||*T + 1802mm|
*T = tipping height
Choice of battery operated, single phase power, three phase power or air operated
Some extra freight charges may apply, especially for extra bulky goods or deliveries to remote areas. We will contact you prior to shipping your order if this applies.
For large orders we may able to lower shipping costs - please contact us to confirm.
Please Note - We are not able to deliver goods to a PO Box address.
Areas Not Serviced By Our Regular Carriers
Some locations & postcodes may be out of the area serviced by our regular carriers, even if they are not classified as a remote area. For these areas, an extra charge will need to be added to the amount that our ‘Shipping Calculator’ comes up with. We will contact you if this is the case.
Deliveries to a Non-Business Address
Extra charges may apply if you need your order delivered to a home or private address. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Hand or Tailgate Deliveries
Any shipment that weighs over 25kg will need to be unloaded by a forklift or fork stacker. If there is no forklift available extra charges may apply for hand or tailgate unloads. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Deliveries During Non-Business Hours
Extra charges will apply for deliveries on a weekend, public holiday or outside usual business hours. Please contact us to obtain a freight estimate if this is required.
Most carriers will charge a redelivery fee if there was no one on site when they first attempted to deliver the goods. Any charges of this nature will be passed onto the customer.
Delivery of Goods to an Unattended Address
If you have instructed us to leave your order at an unattended address, we or the carrier will not be held responsible if the goods go missing.
We can ship our products to most areas around the globe. Please contact us for a freight quote or we can ship on your nominated carrier.
Estimated Delivery Dates
If we have provided you with an estimated delivery date, please be aware that this can change due to unforeseen circumstances and we will not accept any responsibility for late deliveries.
Goods Lost in Transit
Please be aware that we cannot offer a replacement for goods lost in transit until the courier company has actually specified that the goods have been lost. This can take up to 1 month.